Of gas. Went to SJ and hella other cities today. I was gone from 9am-6pm. I'm pooped.
Hate having you in the back of my mind all the time. I need to promise myself to NEVER give into a man's word. I have to be more careful and not be so easy to trust. I think it's about time I put back up that wall and keep my guard up again.
And as for you. I'm sorry that things have changed so much between us. A lot has happened since you you decided to up and leave, and self-realizations got the best of my heart this time around. Can't keep letting you dip in and out my life like it's okay. I care for you so much and I want you all for myself the way it used to be.. But someone that I really look up to told me not to settle.. And I think I'm gonna have to follow that right now. I know that there's someone out there that deserves me at my best and worst, and I'm willing to wait for him to find his way into my life.
Monday, February 18, 2008
1.5 tanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment