









(Me and my mom thought this was funny.)



(I hate yellow gummy bears.)


Libra September 23 - October 22
Daily Overview for March 29, 2008
Someone from your past returns. It's up to you how you want to respond.
Do you want to let them back into your life?
If not, you have the right to choose to close that door.
Consider doors closed-- PERMANENTLY.
Wouldn't trade my current situation for anything.
Anyway.. Movie watchers. I suggest you watch Kite Runner and educate yourselves about LOYALTY. Oh, and 30 Days of Nights makes me not want to move out. No, seriously.
Happy early birthday to Lizard King #2.. Big 11. What a gangster.
It's 11:45pm, heading to south sac for Serg's get. Maybe!
G'night..
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Picture blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loveee youu! And I HATE YELLOW GUMMIE BEARS TOO!
BUT I FUCKIN' LOVEEEE THOSE KINDS OF GUMMY BEARS! They're my favorite!!
Anyways, you're hellza cutsey and feel better kay?! I LOVEE YOU!
Post a Comment