Past week has been good.. Finally got to be back home for a good amount of time. Saw everyone I needed to see (except for Dan! I promise I'll make it up to you hooolmes). It's funny how so many people bug me about my blogging hiatus. Guys, it's been what.. 3 days? I didn't know it meant so much to you. Haha. Anyway, just to get it out of the way,
1. Yes, I realize I am on Nike Talk. Please stop sending me the links because it's really embarrassing. Just do me a favor and message those bastards and tell them to take the pictures down. PLEASE. This is getting olddd..
2. Yes, I'm having a housewarming party and it's invites only. If me, Caressa, or Tee don't invite YOU (without you inquiring about it), you probably aren't invited. We're moving into a 2 bed 1 bathroom APARTMENT.. This isn't a house. Can't fit y'all muhfuggas.
Forreal though, I'm tired. Time to knock outttt.
P.s- He makes sense. And those carne asada fries were bombbbbb.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
SJ to Mexico.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment