Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Many the Miles - Sara Bareilles

I'm really tired.. Last night was all kinds of crazy. "Baked cupcakes" with the hustla until midnight(ish), called him at 1:30am to wake him up for work. Yup, 1:30am. I will never complain about my "hectic" schedule ever again, until it amounts to what he does. Amazing.

Fell asleep around 1:45am, until I was rudely awakened my Janae and Cilla. They were down the street at Jays, so they decided to come visit. I forgot to turn off the alarm before I opened the door and my loud ass alarm came on. My poor famiry. Haha. Oh wellll.. We watched Friends Season 2 and ate Ben n Jerry's ice cream. Mm my faves. They left around 4:30am, and I finally knocked.

I think going on a blog hiatus is impossible for me, so I'm not gonna bother. Anyway, it's been a pretty eventful morning. I got my HPV shot done today. A little pinch was more like a stab me where it hurts and give me a dead arm for more than an hour. Jeeeez. I had to strip down for the male doctor. It was a tad awkward being that he was staring and the boobage range when he was talking to me. Nice guy though.

Today is going to be filllled with errands. Not sure how I'm going to get through it, but I will and always do.

Caressa already knows how I'm hella into horoscopes, so she sent me this in an e-mail about an hour ago.

LIBRA - The Harmonizer ( Sept 23 - Oct 22)
Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique
Appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone.
Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious.
Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

I'd say about half is true, but it's pretty on point.

Bubbagumpzzz.. <3 I can't wait to get my pupppy. =)

1 comment:

hellzajoan said...

Stupid. Everything on that horoscope is hella true. HAHA that's alll you!