My neighbors took me to Baskin Robbins in a limo today. Shweeeet.
JASON. You're herro dumb.
Phone taggin' ass nigga! You're such a h8er sk8er!
What time is it?
Shutup.
It feels good to be back home. I had a whole 40 last night. Carl's Jr and Vitamin Water = the perfect hangover medicine. La Favorita Taqueria serves the biggest burritos in Sacramento-- NO JOKE. Devin pooted on me today. "The Attic" is a super low budget movie, but super scurry. I can't wait to wake up to JL3. Melo Anthony is my new NBA lover. Sasha Vujacic comes second. Kobe third. I saw a girl in Roseville today with the hottest tats ever. Now I want a sleeve and my back. I wanna get my neck and nose pierced though. Today I fell in love with Jing's pitbull puppy, Kahlua. Someone needs to sleepover on Sunday night and keep me company at the apartment.. All these scary movies are going to drive me crazy.
BYEEZ!
P.S- Jjay, I miss you douchebag! The fuck you beeeen?
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Back in Rancho, flancho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment