What a weeeekend. Thanks for everyone who came through and fucked up our apartment. I loved waking up to black stains on the carpet, cigarette butts on the balcony, and a million beer bottles all over the counters. You guys are MUCH appreciated. No, really. You are.<3
Besides that… It’s back to reality! Oh, and I didn’t go to class today cause we had a blackout and my new alarm clock that Jeffrey got me got reset. Whatever though… That shit is still bangin’ no matter what. I slept at the beach last night… And by a click of a button was in the fuggin' rainforest. Thanks lubbbs. :)
And the playoffs continue. I really do enjoy watching hot sweaty men. Too bad I fell asleep during the Nuggets/Lakers game. Oh babyyyy.. Too much sexy in one place.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Blog via IADT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment