Slept on the couch last night. RUDE. My neck hurts like a mutha. Anyway.. This week is going to be crazy but not. As long as I don't procrastinate and I get all my shit done, it should be coool. Someone come with me to Old Sac to get a hoop for my nosey. I can't stand this fuggin' diamond anymore.
PS. Joan! Thanks for Thursday/Friday. You're the besttttt. I miss you already lover! Thanks for letting me jiggle your boob and cup your cooch. Next time we're gonna SPOON the next time I come over.
PPS. Jared you hello dumb.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
What the hell Kelly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHAT THE HELL KELLY!? WHAT THE HELL NELLY?!
You're oh so welcome and I'm so happy that you finally got to stay with me for like.. Hellza long. My day felt so long because I was with your bratty ass. -_- JUST KIDDING, you know I loved it!
I had so much funnn bunn (Who do I sound like?!)! You can jiggle my boob tube and cup my cooch anyday way, except when I'm on my ragg fagg haha. I'll PROBABLY let you spoon with me IF! Nah, nevermind, who the hell wants to spoon with "hell kelly"?! RUDE.
RUDE...Dude. WHATTT?!
Spending time with you is like.. Oh my wow. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!
omg so you got your nose done and you didnt tell me. geez gf...
Post a Comment