VEGAS. To go or not to go? Tickets weren't that bad, but it's just the hotels and spending money that are gonna kill me. I still have to pay a weeks rent in W.Sac, PLUS the $400 at my new spot in Natomas. Fuck meeee.
Anyway.. I-5 project is a go. Meaning I have to drive all the way down Jefferson, through downtown, across the bridge, pass Garden Hwy.. JUST to get to Del Paso. So ridiculous! It's probably going to take me at least 45 minutes to get to school everyday when it should really be a 15 minute commute. Argggh.
So I've been working since I was 15 and a half.. And ever since then my dad has neverrrrrrrr taken me shopping. But yesterday my family met me after work and he finally spoiled me. So I guess he does love me. :)
Oh! And it's the last day of May.. Couldn't be more excited. I don't know if changing the month will turn things around for me, but I really just can't WAIT for the next month to start.
What to doooo tonight? SF for the launch party, party with Urban Outfitters, or go home and enjoy a home cooked meal from the mother? I dennnnoooo.. Convince me.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Big ups! To all my haterrrrrrs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment