Sunday, June 29, 2008

Updates via -.

-No school for a week.. Starting my 3rd term. :)
-Ann Taylor is getting better. Applying at the airport next week for my second job.
-My apartments charged me $205.00 for replacing the PLASTIC counters.
-I might be in San Jose for a round trip on Wednesday.
-My hair is back to black.
-I've worked 25 hours this weekend.
-Louie aka my bessakhina is hello fat now.. He's turning into a Frodo #2.
-Presidente FUCKS me up.
-My parents say I drink too much beer.
-I want to watch Wanted.

xoxxxooooxoxoxo!

2 comments:

hellzajoan said...

Finally. PERFECT. We could so chill on Wednesday because that's when I DON'T have class! We should visit Lainaface. OH! And I want to see Louie face! =] And Presidente is ughhhh. And you do drink too much beer. Tell me why I'm so fuckin' emotional. I hate my life. Can we chill before I cry? Yeah, thanks. I miss you.

lainaboo said...

haha yea yea come visit and bring your fat widddooo puppy and joan can bring her non-puppy annd annnddd i can bring weezy so they all can have a little play date:] ahhh!come visit puhlease?lemme know if youre coming thru though cause i got class at 630 and leave at 530.other than that i miss you girlfriend:'(