Monday, July 14, 2008

First house party..

Had a beer, took a shot of Captain Mo, had another beer, took 2 energy pills, yacked, felt better, drank more, and never slept. Alcohol mixed with those pills somehow had the effect of ecstacy on me.. Scary. I was fidgeting, mouth was dry, I kept grinding my teeth, and everything around me just felt fabbbbulous. Everyone knocked out around 4am. Me, shawna, and linda stayed up and talked til about 7am.. Then I got ready for class.

Seriously though.. After today, no more crossfading. I don't like feeling like an idiot.

xoxoxxxooo!

1 comment:

lainaboo said...

HAHAHAHAHAAH omg gf! hahahah oh so since my bday is on a weekday, you have to come down to dominican the weekend before/after whatever cause OMG! shits goin to be cracckkin! trust. please dont be busy that week k? you needs to be there..more info later:]