Monday, July 28, 2008

Weave.

So I got my extensions in yesterday.. I have to fix the bottom layer though because it's not sewn in very well, and I need to make it alot thicker. Anyway, those who've seen it so far like my long hair better than short.. I wanted to keep it A-line because it was so much easier to style, but I kinda like feeling like a girl again. :)

I'm at school and it's almost 8:20, according to IADTime, and class hasn't even started yet. They should just have class start at 8:30 since all these fashion fuckers think they can show up at anytime they want. I admit, I was still fixing my hair and doing my makeup at 7:55, but I was only 2 minutes late. Yeah, welcome for coming.

This weeeek.. HELLA makeup work for english, hopefully they haven't dropped me from the class yet. :( Starbucks and catching up with Gabe in Elk Grove tuesday. He's gonna give me his fisheye lense camera.. Yay! Monday and Wednesday I'm working.. Thursday and Friday are me and Russ's day off.. Finally getting our new cable and internet installed. Then working and going home this weekend.. Pretty much the same shit everyday, but I love it. B)

1 comment:

hellzajoan said...

AWW! Tell your friend to give me a fish eye lense camera too! I want that one!