Monday, August 11, 2008

I kissed a girl..

San Jose trip was amazing.. Partying, Starbucks chillin, parking lot chillin, late night Dennys, cooch slappin, Bebe kissin, and lots and lotssss of bessakhiiiina. ;)

This week.. Back to reality folks. Started off by finishing 3 of my pattern drafts, transfering it to manila, and getting my 1st pattern dotted DONE. And if you don't go to fashion school, that's all jibberish.. But just know I'm getting my shit donneeee. BUT, I need to look for a new job. That's the goal this week. And pay my billsssss.. :(

2 comments:

hellzajoan said...

That's no fair. Bebe got to kiss you?! So what? My lips aren't juicy enough for you or what? That's no fuckin' fair.. I'm going to kiss Katy Perry then.. But you have to still make me that dress. DAHH. I love you.

Beeebz said...

hahhah i luuh joan! hahahh

charmainekissin was great :)