we watched garden state together.. i've never had a kitten before and i didn't realize the funny noise she was making when the shins came on was actually her purring..
my pussy is so tight =p
i dont want to work today
come bring me chocolate covered gummy bears
kbye
Sunday, October 12, 2008
i love my pussy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
or Kemeisha
Yes, of course you can come with me and Laina. We'd loveee to have you! =]
That's a cute ass cat though, although I wouldn't want one. But since I showed the picture to my sister, she was all like "OMG, she is so fuckin' lucky! That's the cat that I want!" HAHA! Where'd you get your cat anyways, did you find her outside or something? Kittens are cute, but cats are ugly, what?!
I miss you though. Come out and play when you can though.
hey girl, i changed my url if you cant find it its lalainaboo now not lainaboo. mmk i know i miss your face:( but its ok cause ill see it soon hopefully! cause you know youre goin to go starbucks with me and joan righhttt??? btw i love your pussy;] haha so cute! i like cats, not a lot of people like em.. mmk well hw is calling! miss you love you!
<3 alaina
Post a Comment