Friday, November 7, 2008

NAGA LAND

so i just finished scheduling my winter session classes. i'm already done with all my core classes for term I, so i'm piling up on the fashion classes like craaazy. spring term is going to be insane. i have to do my portfolio class, design I, and my internship all in one session. i might work only weekends during those 12 weeks, because it's going to eat me alive if i try and work my 24 hr weeks at the same time.

and onto other matters.. i'm HOPEFULLY getting new tires this weekend. i'm crossing my fingers that les shwab in rancho has my tire size.. then san jose the weekend after that. not really making plans with a whole buncha people because i know we're all busy, but as long as i can get out of sac for a bit.. i'm happy.

time for work again. happy friday.

hello joan. i miss your voice, foooo-d!,
no more mr nice guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helller Sash, I miss your voice too foood.




Thanks for the talk. <33