You guys don't realize how good I feel when I'm back home in san jose. I don't even have to do anything special, as long as I'm there. It's not that I hate sac.. Don't get me wrong. I'm so thankful that I've met the people I've met out here (ironically most of them are from San jose), but lately I just don't wanna be here anymore. The only thing that's really holding me back is school, and not wanting to leave my mom and sisters back in sac. Call me a mamasgirl, but I seriously can't even go a week wihout seeing her. But anyway, it's only now that I see people take things for granted. Be thankful that you still live in the same city as your middle school/high school friends. Or that your significant other is only a short drive away. When you come home and your parents are bugging you to eat the food they cooked, you better eat that shit and enjoy it. It sure beats coming home to a pantry filled with top ramen and mac n cheese (story of my life).
I probably won't be back in San jose til Xmas time, but I know when I do go there, you guys always make it worth the wait.. And the drive.
I'm so happy that a new year is rolling around. It seems like my life has been a little more forgiving since my last bday, but I have a good feeling about 2009. I know that I'm already starting on my annual "this year will be better list."
1, healthier diet.
2, start working out.
3, stop skipping class. Associates degree awaits me, this year :)
4, make an effort to visit my family back home more often.
There's a lot more I know I could add to the list, but I know most of them aren't realistic. We'll see.
It's 5am and la Ryan is knocked out next to me. He's definitely making sleep look good right now, so I'm gonna get to it. Goodnight.. Or goodmorning actually.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
HOMESICK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's hella how i feel about being home too! i ate and slept sooo much in sj this weekend and realized that i almost took it for granted when i had to starve last night cause i was sick of ramen noodles and frozen food.. and mcd's was already closed. =( boo hoo haha
Well you better feel good litte girl because I'm in San Jose and you love me and you put your shit around my house like its yours but you know what?! It's NOT! Haha. I love you. Always a pleasure having you around.
oh girl whenever youre in sj its like everyone wants to see you hahah loved chillin with you at joanie's house haha even though we really didnt have anything to do at her place it was all worth it! but xmas isnt that far away, so when you do come down, give my phone a ring:] loves you girlfrieeend<3 alaina
Post a Comment