Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HALLUCINATIONS.

last night was a pretty hectic night. i ended up getting sent home from work because of my disgusting cough. as the day went on, my fever got worse. i was taking about 4 different medications, which kind of made me nauseous. i attempted to sleep around 10pm, and the minute i laid down i felt like i couldn't breathe. i started throwing up, my chest felt caved in, i got extremely cold, but i was hot as hell. the ambulance ended up coming and gave me oxygen. tinee, rob, and jhan took me to mercy hospital downtown when i got checked in after 3 hours. i saw my old manager from gap there. which was a bit embarrassing since he's never seen me like that, but whatevs. i felt like i was dying and that's all i cared about. finally got checked in, and got changed into that cute ass outfit where your toosh shows. got an xray, got a few shots, and rested for a bit. they stabilized my breathing as well, which was a relief. i felt like i was fighting for air the whole time i was waiting. it was torture. i got discharged around 2am and i was FINALLY able to go home. i wasn't that upset about the whole ordeal that happened, but all i could think about was the people who cared for me. it was nice to see their concern and actually do something about it.

anyway, i'm here sitting on my couch watching iCarly, waiting for my medicine to kick in. i've been sleeping all day, but it's helped a lot with my fever.

now time for mothers soup. :)

1 comment:

hellzajoan said...

What da?! I thought I left you a comment already?!

Anyways, I just wanted to say I hope you feel better! I know you can't really talk 'cause of your condition, so feel free to text or email me. I'll sacrafice my text for you manngg!

Aiiite then dooda, I lovee you. Feel better! <3333