Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'VE BEEN WEARING MY CONTACTS FOR 2 DAYS.

and i'm almost scared to take them out because i think my eyeball might pop out with them too.. i forgot my contact case and solution back at my parents house when i went to sj.. so that wasn't good. anyway, i finally uploaded pictures from new years and our white elephant party. but i hate uploading on this thing, so check my myspace for them. i should make a flickr account or something. i mean, it's all the rage anyway. i might as well.

believe it or not, it's 5:26 in the fucking morning and i am wide awake. that cup of coffee i had around 1:30am probably didn't do me any good either. anyhoo, i can't wait to see what this year has in store for me.. i know what i want, but let's just see if i actually get them. the suspense gives me butterflies.

i love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wearing the same socks for 2 weeks.





Just kidding. Ay doooda, just so you know, I think Flickr sucks cos there's a certain amount of pictures you can upload which is hella homo. So I suggest you stick with Photobucket. But thass all you my man.

<3Joan

Anonymous said...

Be careful! Make sure you use lubricating eyedrops afer you take your contacts out! Your eyes need oxygen and need to be moisturized! Forreals, I almost didn't get contacts 'cause my eyes got irritated!

Anyways, I think photobucket's the way to go, as Joan said. It's easier and everyone can steal!

-Joan's friend, Erika.

OH Happy New Year, btw.

Anne said...

I just made a shutterfly thingie! It's nice too! Just wanted to let you know I'm adding you to my bffs list on my blog. HAHAHA okay miss you charbaby! :)

ps
the word verification for this comment thing is "pruto" I think that's the funniest one i've gotten yet..HAHAHA

love,
Anne