So I'm sitting in math class waiting for it to start. I don't usually come to this class since she just gives me the work then I leave. But I know If I go home now, I'll probably end up sitting on the couch for 3 hours watching sex and the city and eating too many quesadillas. Anyway, I'm kind of glad I got through the week alive. And I'm proud of myself because I didn't miss any of my classes. Except for the one tonight (I have work). Next week is going to be way more intense. Mid terms!! I haven't started on any of my projects and this is going to bite me real hard on the ass this coming weekend when everyone is out playing and I'm stuck at home. Also, I registered for spring classes today. Clothing construction 1, draping, and intro to information literacy. I just realized that I'm pretty much done with my general ed classes so for the next four terms I'm going to be overloaded on fashion classes. My expected graduation date is in august, but at this rate (3 classes per term), I think I'm not gonna finish until December. Unless I quit my job and take 4 classes. I don't know. I guess it's sort of a good thing because I don't even know where I want to transfer to for my BA, or if I even want to transfer. This school is bullshit, but it's the most financially practical. Or I can go to a better school and pay $30,000 more on top of my $58,000 loan. Decisions decisions!
And on a side note, I'm broke. Really really broke. After this next paycheck I need to get my finances in order before these credit companies eat me alive.
But I promised myself my financial burdens will not get the best of me this year, and I plan to keep that promise to myself.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
BLOG VIA MATH CLASS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damnnnn credit card bills! I owe $2600. =(
The word verification is "unkercat"! Hahahah that's so ugly! "Whaddup unker cat!?!"
Maybe one of these weekends, Ian & I'll visit Sac or something. I don't know. My work schedule sucks. Especially since my school schedule is sucky sucky as well.
Post a Comment