Monday, February 2, 2009

BULLET-BLOG.

-my hair has finally grown long enough to BARELY braid ...this feeling. amazing.
-i will be part of the iphone family tomorrow. brace yourself.
-i actually hate my environmental science class. scratch all that "this is actually really interesting" mumbo jumbo.
-i accidently caused an old man to fall off his bike today. oops?
-today katrina moved to las vegas. i'm heartbroken. :(
-season 4 sex and the city.. carrie (sarah jessica parker) has become the most annoying character ever. to the point where i don't even want to watch anymore.
-i'm not quite sure if i'm ready for this week.
-my sister is turning 16 in a couple days.


scary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-Your hair is going to stay short forever.
-You suck for having an iphone when you should have stayed with the blackberry! >=//
-mumbo jumbo sounds like food
-You're mean for letting Lolo fall off his bike!
-SinCity?!
-City and the Sex life I haven't watched, what?!
-I'm not sure what if I'm ready for this week either.
-Your sister is younger than my brother!

I miss you!

Will you be my valentine? Just one night stand will be fine, k thanks. Bye.

lainaboo said...

way to piss me off by playing with your titties-_- haha its ok i loves you even though you were trying to piss me off..you did good,cause it worked!mmk more ketchup later<3