Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OCTOBER 15, 2010.

is the day that i turn 21. my mom, aunts, and cousins are already planning what we're going to do because me, sharnelle, and mellany are all turning 21 the same year. vegas is already a given, and my parents are going to be paying for all my expenses during that trip. BUT! i have a secret savings account with a different bank that i'm using to save money for a 21st b-day treat for myself. a trip to puroland in japan!! puroland is disneyland, except it's a hello kitty/sanrio theme. i know it sounds crazy of me, but it's somewhere that i absolutely NEED to go in order to live a fulfilled youth. :) tokyo is not a cheap city, and niether are the tickets to fly there. expenses are gonna fly out of the roof, but i've come prepared! i've managed to put away $2,300 so far, and at the rate i'm going i should be at a good $5,000 by the time i'm ready to go.

i don't want to go alone though. i don't think anyone in my family would be as enthused about this trip as me, so i want to go with someone or people, who are also die hard HK fans. if you are seriously serious about going, let me know! this is something that i've been waiting for FOREVER, and it's only..... 20 months away! (well, a year and 7 months.. but 20 months sounds a lot sooner.)

let's puroland, shall we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what the hells! Your birthday is a day before mine! But I'm turning 21 this year! =)
Ayyy if I'm big ballin' by then, maybe I'll join you. I was thinking of becoming a bartender, or at least getting a license, then maybe the money I get with that will take me to Japan! Fa'shuuurty!