month 3 of birth control, and my period has finally defeated my magical blue pills. it's been a nice 2 months.. good lovin, light periods, no cramps, no pms, no headaches, big boobs, no breakouts (ACNE.. not herpes, you fucks), and no "i think i'm pregnant" scares. and you know, this morning i woke up thinking.. hey period, you're a pussy and i'm stronger than you.
and i saw the beautiful sun shining through my blinds and i said, "it's going to be a wonderful day."
the minute i got up-- my head started throbbing, my back was aching, i felt my fallopian tubes falloping inside me, and i wanted to puke. so you know what period? just for that.. i'm skipping you for the next 2 months, JUST BECAUSE I CAN.
why? because birth control is still and will always be better than you. that 1 point was for pity.
oh, and i'm not a club go-er.. but unfortunately due to my prolonged 19 year hello kitty addiction, i feel the unnecessary obligation to re-post this. so here, it's out of my system. GOODNIGHT!
http://www.toniclive.com/cms/images/stories/20090423_hellocutie_01.jpg
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
BIRTH CONTROL: 2, PERIOD: 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
who wouldn't love those little ones...
I'm sorry, but I'm kinna scared to go on your page now with this picture on this blog entry. I apologize for being so rude.
Post a Comment