i'm just going to have to get over the fact that it's not going to happen and just learn to be content with my situation.. i've always preached to settle for what you don't have, but most importantly DO have. it just hurts being constantly pushed away, and to ignore these unaltering feelings of being taken for granted. eventually i'll succumb these insecurities and be genuinely happy again. but until then, i won't come see you. as much as i miss you, it's just something i need to do for myself. to be stronger than my temptation.
but besides that... who's excited for the camping trip?? i ammmm. =)
p.s- i have the most amazing friends in the WORLD.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
SQUARE 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your blogs that are similar to this one here very much so bring out your age.
I forgot to mention not to take it in the wrong way. Do not think that it is a compliment.
hmm.. yeah we are pretty amazing aren't we? jk. haha
I can herra relate. Keep your head up. Skype soon yeah? I miss you <3
Post a Comment