So this weekend was a fucking blur. I know it's saturday, but my weekends are on thursday and friday. But like I was saying, this weekend was a fucking blur. I had my first "I'd rather be dead" alcohol trip. Definitely traumatized and definitely staying away from the booze for awhile. I'm still hungover from thursday night. I can do without the feeling of wanting to vomit my life out every 5 minutes. Thanks, but really. No thanks.
Now that the fun is over, I'm feeling the wrath of my procrastination. I have so much shit due (and overdue), I don't know where to start. All I know is, I have 2 patterns that haven't been opened. About 10 yards of fabric that hasn't been taken out of the plastic bag. And a naked dress form with NOTHING draped on it. I don't enjoy failing in case you were wondering.
I'm kind of drifting into summer mode alongside the rest of my friends that are finishing up this semester. Unfortunately I have no summer, and I'm forced to pretend like my heart is really into it, when in reality-- I want to be in the sun. At the beach. In San Francisco. In Japan for all I care. JUST NOT HERE.
It's the middle of may (and payday, now that I think about it), and I have approximately 2.5 more months 'til the not so big, but still big move. Where to live where to live.. And with what money? The burdens keep toppling on me and I feel like I'm fucking suffocating.
I-NEED-A-BREAK.
On a different note, please disregard the disgusting pictures me and @dskjfhklgvirley will be posting during our Twitter war. Today, a totally "P1nAy" picture leaked of me that we JOKINGLY took on thursday during our middle school throwback photoshoot. Secretly, I love the fact that she had the balls to post it. Because now it's DEFINITELY on.
Work til 2am? Shoot me.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
IF YOU DON'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK, SOMEONE ELSE WILL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment