Tuesday, May 19, 2009

CASE OF THE MONDAYS.

I ran into an old girlfriend today, and she looked fucking amazing. I approached her with a big smile, and so did she. That became a huge problem for the next 10 minutes that I was stuck talking to her.

Which brings me to one of my big pet peeves...


LIPSTICK ON THE TEETH.

About 30 seconds into the conversation, I guess she noticed me staring at her teeth. Then she started doing that whole awkward 5th grade "I haven't gotten my braces yet so I smile without showing my teeth" thing. And everytime she would really have to laugh (because I'm a really funny person), she'd cover it with the underwear she was holding in her hand. That made me even MORE distracted because now we're having an awkward conversation AND you're sniffing and inhaling the possible fumes and bacteria from someone else's vagina.

I never thought I would actually have to use my fake call application on my iPhone.
I had to end that horrible run in somehow.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

LOL, that's so funny you say that. i was just telling a friend of mine that i was scared to wear lipstick because i know it would get on my teeth.

brittaniebaby said...

LMFAO. you little meanie. hahaha