Monday, June 8, 2009

I WISH...



I could dress up as Minnie Mouse everyday.

My eating pattern has been so thrown off the past week and a half. These essays are really stressing me out. I don't even remember the last time I was this stressed out about something. Anyway, I've been getting thinner. Birth control has blown up my boobs to family fun size. And when I look down, I can actually see my poon! No baby gut in the way. For the first time in a long time, I'm comfortable in my own skin. I'm not saying I'm going to diet, but I'm happy with the way my body is (finally) and I intend to keep it this way. Just thought I'd share the good news since I haven't had any of that in awhile.

And like @ilianaarroyo said.. "Keep it together for one more week. Freak out on Thursday."
It is going to be a rough fucking 4 days.

PS: I'm anticipating my San Jose trip like crazy. It's making time fly, but it's still not coming soon enough! Soon I will be with my girlfriends, my Jeffrey, and my favorite bed in the whole wide world.



Never thought I could feel the way you make me feel,
When you hold me in your arms willingly.
What did I do to deserve all those tender words?
I'm the happiest i've ever been before.

-M. Polinar

No comments: