Well, graduation is approaching and that means it's time for little 'ol me to find a big girl job. SO! To prevent future employers from finding out the dish on me, I need to minimize my online networks. I deleted my Facebook about 3-4 months ago. My MySpace at the beginning of this month. And yesterday, I deleted all my Xanga (embarrassing, I know) blogs from middle school and high school. And I've also decided to get rid of this blog altogether. It's been a great 2 years, but there's just too much information on this thing that should have stayed private from the beginning, and I can't take that risk for my future employment. But! I'm continuing the Saga here.. Hop on the bandwagon with me, and let's tumble!
Love,
Charmaine
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
MINIMIZING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Make sure you don't tell your future employer about your felony.
Post a Comment