Tuesday, June 16, 2009

UPDATE.

So I've decided to push back my move date (yet again) to October instead of August. I figured since I'm not going back to school until January, there's really no point in me rushing this. Plus, it'll give me more time to pay off my Sacramento debt so I can start clean again once I'm back in San Jose. That should give me enough time to find a place, a job, and register for classes without my head falling off. So surprisingly, I'm glad to say that I have another 4 months in Sacramento. But most importantly, another 4 months with good company and my BB's. I know once I'm back in San Jose and without them, my life is going to be a bit depressing for awhile. :(

Anyway, just thought I'd share the news since it's all I'm thinking about at 4:09AM. I lied, I'm also thinking about the last corndog left in freezer. I'm starving.

Oh, and check this out:

Information Literacy: B
Clothing Construction: B
Draping: A

And the class that I literally completed all the work for in 13 days because my sad excuse for a school fucked my schedule up:

Merchandising: A?

WHAAT?! Honestly, when I was bombarded with that whole list of essays, projects, online lectures, and tests, the first thing that came into my head was "All you need is a D- to pass", and sadly that was my goal. Who shoots for a D- right? Well I do.. For everyone who kept up with my 13 days of madness streak-- I was a fucking mess. But apparently I pulled it off. And it ended up being the highest grade of all 4 classes.

Yay me!

No comments: