Monday, December 17, 2007

Charmaine's a princess for a day, day!

Damn. I don't remember the last time I had a day with NO plans. It feels hella good to wake up and wonder what I'm gonna do. Anyway.. I got home around 1am from the bowling alley. It was super fun. I love Urban Outfitters store 097. They are the most wonderful people ever. Our managers finally got to see how it is getting drunk with us. That vodka fucked me up. 4 shots and I was gone off my ass. Half the night was a such a blur. I just remember the white guy bowling next to us was trying to make out with me. What an idiot though. I didn't bring my camera, so hopefully Lori and Amy post pictures soon. =) It was a really fun night though. Probably one of the funnest Sunday nights/mornings I've had in awhile. Alaina even called me last night! I miss herrrr.. I woke up super hungover though.. Not good. Thank god my parents brought home Pho from last night. Baby, that did me a body good. I put the empty bottle in the construction workers pickup. He's outside looking at it right now and I'm laughing here in my room trying not to yack.

I should probably stop driving home drunk all the time. I don't even remember the drive home. All I recall is pulling into my garage, pinching my face, and saying "Fuck, I felt that." I do remember though when I was leaving the bowling alley.. I was talking to myself like, "YOU CONTROL THE ALCOHOL. DONT LET IT CONTROL YOU. See those reflectors Charmaine? Stay in between them. Go straight.. GO STRAIGHT NO NOT THAT WAY STRAIGHT! Oh fuck, there's a cop.. Oh shit. Okay you're almost going on the freeway. Don't go 95. You need to call Jerome now." Yeah.. I'm a bit insane when I'm intoxicated. But shit, you do what you gotta do to stay alive. Jerome wasn't very pleased though that I was driving home drunk. He cares sometimes. I love that motherheffer.<3

Oh! This morning I watched Maging Sino Ka Man on YouTube.. O-m-g. Talk about duhhhhrama! Abusive boyfriends.. Proposing and getting shot.. Out of body experiences.. Coma.. Dying and coming back to life.. True love.. Bitches crying all over the place.. Sam Milby's love scene that had me crying like a baby.. Marriage.. Oh man. It was the best finale ever. My dad was just laughing at me sob the whole time. That bastard knew he was touched. "This is ruining my man-hood." Oh boohoo cry me a river.

Life has been treating me reaaaal good though. There's a little bit of drama/tension that needs to be dealt with though. And once all of that is cleared and out on the table, i'll be completely at ease. I need to post pictures from JayR's 6th birthday (that I missed 1/2 of cause I was working..) too. Well whatever.. I'm gonna go holler at that soup Mama just made downstairs. It's perfect for weather like this. Then I'm gonna clean my room.. Go to the salon for a mani/pedi/hair dye-ing sesh. Then hopefully be home by 4:30pm to hang out with my sisters. I miss them.. I'm never home. =(

Anyway.. The next blog will probably be about me ranting about how I'm hesitant to move back to SJ, how I have all these expenses, and about my YouTube frenzy that has been going on.. For now, I'm off.. Update soon!

1 comment:

hellzajoan said...

Hah! Finally! I was waiting for you to blog, you busy muthafucka. Anyways. Driving home drunk is not cooool dude. You're dumb, but I got mad love for you.

You watch TFC?! Fackkk, you're a true fob. Whatt?!

I miss you!