I am hella sick. I don't remember the last time I felt this sick. I'm at a 102 degree fever (I worked a 6 hour shift under that condition as well). My head is throbbing. My eyes are pulsing from the pressure in my brain. My eyes are also infected. I can't hear a damn thing. My throat is so dry and sore and scratchy. I'm coughing out my lungs. My nose is stuffy and runny all at the same time. My chest hurts. I have cramps because I'm ragging. I'm just sick. REALLY, sick.
I was so out of it at work today.. I even answered the phone wrong. My manager Diane (My twin/sister/favorite manager) came in the fitting room when this happened too.. So the phone rings and I answer and just say, "Hello.." And then hella catch myself and say "OH FUCK!" Because I didn't do the generic, "Hi, thank you for calling Urban Outfitters in Sacramento. This is Charmaine, how may I help you?" and I kinda just put the phone to my chest as me and Diane were laughing hysterically. I was lucky that it was only Todd, her boyfriend, and my brother-in-law that takes care of me when I'm drunk. Yeah, work was that bad today. Bad close. Bad everything. Bad bad bad!
I have an exam tomorrow at 8am. I still need to buy scantrons in the morning. Fuck.
I need to study.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Tissue paper, Vicks, cough drops, and NyQuil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment