Lying was the LAST thing I expected you to do after I straight came out with everything that I knew. Damn, all I wanted was the truth. But no, you lied because of the one reason you want to keep me around. So fucked up. I never expected that, especially from you.
I'm not mad. Just disappointed. I know you're happy with her, and that's completely fine by me. I'm much too content with life to be moping on the same situation. I just wanted you to be honest with me. If we really are friends, it wouldn't have had to come down to this.
Something besides what's on the surface is happening inside your head, and to this day I still can't figure it out. Why? Because YOU don't even know.
P.s- Don't even be mad about me putting this on blast. I don't know how else to get this through to you. Obviously everything hasn't been enough. So this is it, I have nothing else to fight you with.
1 comment:
AHHH. >=/
Thanks for a wonderful talk last night. Change my =( face to a =D face.
I love you.
Post a Comment