FINALLY switched over to Blogspot from Xanga. I hope Joan eventually switches because she was the main person I kept in touch with over that thing. Any how..
Tonight should be plenty eventful. Getting home safe and in one piece is the goal.
This weekend is going to be the shit though. Hopefully I'll be making that SJ trip sometime soon next week. I'm off Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Thanks Garrett!
I still need to send Keith his package. Talk about major lag-age.
I didn't go to class today. I also didn't turn in my essay that I was supposed to drop off at noon. But Prof. Mellott extended my deadline a week, as usual.
Last night around 11:15pm there was a blackout all over Sac/Rancho Cordova. I was driving home from work in the fog and rain.. And I swear, it felt like I was in a nightmare. It was pitch black out and my headlights did me no justice. I finally got home and since the power was out I couldn't open the garage. My house key is lost somewhere on this earth so I had no choice but to get out of my car. I ran to my front door trying not to trip using the light from my phone. It took about 5 minutes for me to realize that me ringing the doorbell would do no good since, duh, the power is out. But when my dad finally answered the door I was so relieved. That might have been the scariest 5 minutes of my life. Jokes are at a minimum. It was so eerie out. I was just waiting for a zombie to come out and eat me or something. I seriously got to my room and pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
Then I ended my night texting a few hot boys, and I was off to bed.
Well it's about time for me to get ready. I know yesterday was payday, so all of you working people.. Try not to spend your whole paycheck on drugs and alcohol, yeah? I know I'll try not to.. Haha. Have a good one.
<3, Chadrina!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Learning the ropes..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YES! yet another blog to add to my blogaholicness.
I'd like to be a part of this blogaholicness! Who are you? (So I can read your blog! Hahahaha.)
Guess who joined the bandwagon. (: Hi Sash! It's Cheey. <3
Post a Comment