Saturday, December 8, 2007

Friday night..

Met with Jasmine at her house. Cut Melody's hair. Met with Katrina. Headed to Macaroni Grill (Katrina's work) for what we thought was going to be our usual gossip over dinner. The hostess let us sit by the bar, so we were next to all the drunk fucks. It was a normal dinner until we were about to leave. Some woman at the bar asked me if she could go on MySpace on my phone and started going into some crazy story about how her ex-boyfriend whom is 40 years old is addicted to MySpace. So we tried doing some detective work but there was no service in the joint and it felt like we were on dial up. Haha. We ended up talking for FOREVERRRR. She is our new official hero. Everything from gold digging to sex to getting me to date her Abercrombie & Fitch model brothers (THEY'RE TWINS!). So she gave me her brother's MySpace's and her number so that we'd be in touch since she was from out of town. It was good talks. Even the bartenders, the servers, and the manager was up in our conversation. Had a mixed drink that wasn't that great. Then our server, the manager, and a few drunken people from the bar got really into the whole sex talk.. It was intense. I'm tellin ya, we had stories, movement, demonstrations.. I feel sorry for whoever was at Macaroni Grill tonight. We kinda tore that shit up. It was really fun though and we made so many new friends. Me and the girls can never go anywhere without starting some sort of mess.. Left the bar around 11:30 and headed to the bar at TGI Friday's. Met with a couple people there and left around 12.

The manager at Macaroni Grill is quitting soon to work at this new restaurant in Roseville.. Garlic's something. Apparently the guy opening the store has his own show on The Food Network so he got down my number and he told me he'd be in touch when the store opens. Rich people tips = Love!

I have a gwap of pictures that I'll be posting tomorrow when I get off work.. But for now, my bed is going to be my best friend and my Friday night is officially over.

<3, Chadrina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess who, betch? I'll switch from here to xanga, 'cause yaaaknow. Is whatever.. Loves you though!

hellzajoan said...

Ey Sash, howcome yours looks all nice and shit? Hey, so are you not going on xanga anymore?! I AM! Okay bye I love you!

hellzajoan said...

Oh my goshh. Are you crazy? You met that many friends in just one night. GOshhhh. Ms. Popular already! Are you going to be coming down here winter break?! Please comeee! Sorry I left you hella comments. I wanted to explore this shit, ya feeel me?! Oh, and "your girlfriend =)" is me. HAHA. Looks like we'll just stay with this one, yeah?! Call mee later! We need to talk!