Saturday, December 8, 2007

I can't feel my fingers.

I actually came around to uploading pictures from last night...


Katrina and Don (our server) ended up in some kind of tally game with comebacks and insults. I'd say Don won with his "Well you may have been baggin' on me for the past 5 minutes but at least I got to look down your shirt the whole time. Ahaaaaa!"

The best free ice cream ever!

Apparently Katrina still can't write backwards. Or spell ASIAN.

2 pink lemonades. 1 Fetuccini Alfredo. 1 Mac & cheese. 2 Vanilla ice creams. = $5.86
You figure it out.

Jasmine got bored when me and Katrina took 5 years to eat.

I still don't get this.

So we ended up meeting our hero at the bar. She was like, "Yeah! Go out with OLD men! They give you money! And you don't even have to have sex with them!" She's amazing... (But I would never gold dig. I just never met a person who was bold enough to go out with a 60 year old man for new LV and Dooney purse a week.) She also admitted to playing with herself the night prior (Dildo/vibrator) with no shame. AND her brother's are Abercrombie & Fitch models! SUPER hot. The 3 of us are going to dinner with them next month. I can't wait!

The weird guy we picked up at the bar... He kept telling me all night how he liked the way I dress because I looked "retro". He also kept going on and on about how he's not really into asians but he thinks I'm "pretty fucking gorgeous". I don't know, he had "child molester" written all over his forehead all night. It could've been the alcohol talking though. He was cool though. Good talks with him.. He's pretty good when it comes to going into detail about his favorite things about sex. MINUS the whole sticking his finger in girls butt's. Besides that... His descriptions were sex novel type shit, for real.

Our server Don was the best. But his demonstration of how a girl looks like when they're on top was even better. Got the whole bar laughing for dayssss.


I can't find the picture of the bartender spraying Don with the water hose from the bar.. I think I might've accidently deleted it along with the pictures I took of the manager sitting at the table with us swiggin his beer. Just when I thought I was on top of my game too. Boooo.

As I look at those pictures, I notice that I have way too much makeup on. Maybe it's because I'm always doing my makeup in the dark. Someone remind me to buy a brighter lightbulb for my light. On the topic of my room, I need to start finishing shit because apparently New Years is gonna be at my pad this year. Soooo, I need to finish that painting on my wall, take down a good portion of my Vogue shit (It's a little too cluttered now) and buy a little more furniture.

Anyhow, work was extremely tiring today for some reason (Maybe because I was partying in Chico til 8 a.m. =X Right when I was about to sleep last night, Sarah gives me a call andddd you pretty much know how it went after that..) Bought Jee-zus lunch at Panda. We got new manikins at work today so we're selling our old ones for $40. I'm thinking of getting 2 of them, except they're extremely FAT. About a size.. 27. So even if I were to buy one, or two, it's not like I could use it when I'm altering my clothes because I'm only a size 24/25. Okay I lie, I try to be those sizes.. But I should really be wearing 26's now. I refuse though. Anyway, I don't really alter the waists on anything, unless it's on a skirt, but I would mainly use it to make my dresses and shirts and stuff. So I guess it could be of good use. I'm kinda excited now. I love talking to myself on this thing, helps me think. Haa.

I look at my to-do list on my desktop everyday, and it just amazes me how I haven't checked off one single thing.

[ ] Buy LV satchel!
[ ] Frisco with Carlos.
[ ] Wasteland & thrift store shopping in SF with Janice, Amy, Lori, and Daisy (Urban Outfitters bitch clique.)
[ ] Daly City trip so Uncle Alf can take me shopping. (=
[ ] Clean Kitty.
[ ] Clean room.
[ ] Clean closet and put up shelves

I imagine that it is going to stay un-checked for awhile, considering the fact I'm getting even busier before and after the holidays. Speaking of holidays.. I love our holiday discount. 40% off sale! I bought about 3 FULL outfits for under $100. It was a beautiful thang. I'm trying to save though so that I can cash out when I make those SF trips. And my poor credit card.. I won't even begin to get into that..

I'll probably blog before I sleep. Or tomorrow. Or whenever.

..Yeah probably before I sleep. Chey's right, this thing is way better than Xanga. I'm glad my 2 main girlfriends (Chey & Joan) decided to join.<3


1 comment:

hellzajoan said...

Are you calling me fat because I wear a size 27/28?! That's hella mean Sash!