Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sociology has taken over.

Store meeting was fun. It was nice being with everyone at one time, sober. Hahah. Now, it's 11:48 and I have an essay to write. I'm not sure if I have a sociology exam tomorrow morning, but I'm going to study for it just in case. Maybe open my book if I'm feeling daring.

I don't know. All I know is that I'm extremely tired from a longggggg Sunday retail shift. Despite all the craziness on the sales floor, the shoplifting, and repetitive folding/go-backs, I love it.

I have 4 dresses to make for people before Friday. I have seem to taken up a load that I can't carry. Wonderful!

Jjays surprise texts made my day. Maybe 'cause I miss that heffer. If you're reading dookiebrain, I love you jerk!

Someone please set American River College on fire so I don't have to go to class tomorrow morning.

Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

<3, Chadrina

No comments: