Monday, December 10, 2007

Worst scenario, ever.

So I stayed up til 4 in the motherfucking morning writing some bullshit essay about free speech. I wake up in the morning to NO ink in the fucking printer. So it's about 7:07 a.m. and my mom is trying to get the other broke ass printer to work (which I have no faith in) and I'm already late for class. I'm so mad at this situation right now, you wouldn't even believe. I'm going to fail that class as it is. And to top it all off, I'm not turning in the one essay we had the whole semester, and I think I'm missing an exam today. Ugh, whatever. I guess I'll retake it next semester with a different teacher. What a waste of time.

EDIT:

So my mom ended up getting the old printer/fax machine up and running (whichI believe was a miracle from God) so I was able to get to school by 8:15 a.m. I didn't have the balls to show up to class almost an hour late, so I thought up of a genius plan.

"Professor M, Sorry I can't make it to class today. I'm in San Diego for a funeral until Tuesday. I had my friend Marc give you my paper. Hope you still accept it! I'll see you Wednesday, thanks."

And that's basically how it went down. Went to the gas station to try and fill Kitty up, but the fucking nozzle wouldn't reach to the other side, so I tried turning my car around. And when I did that, the nozzle was BROKEN. I was so madddd. So I left, went to K-Mart to try and find books for my 3 o'clock tutoring-- That was a bust. I left with the cashiers number though. He's gonna get me into Zokkus 21+ club this Friday. HOPEFULLY I'm not at work too late. Went to my eye doctor to let them know the contacts they prescribed me are making me go blind and if that's the case I'm fucking sueing. No joke.

I pretty much had the worst morning of my life. I actually left the house today in Joans gray sweats, a Berkeley sweatshirt, my glasses, mocassins, busted unstraightened hair, and no makeup. Yeah, that's how bad today was.

Well I have a shit load of shit to handle before 1 o'clock so I'll cut it here. Hope your day's going better than mine.

At least I woke up to another random text from Jjay, and a nice message from my favorite YouTube celeb, Airto.

My tummy hurts, someone feed me.

2 comments:

hellzajoan said...

Damn girl, talk about a bad ass morning. That helckaa sucks. I feel bad for you.. No, I'm kiddding. <3

Yeah, the sweats you ran off with. Those were my favorite too! It's okay though, you look flossy in sweats, what?! Shoulder slap, what?! Well, you can have it though.. Merry Christmas! That's your present..

What?! Is that mean?! Cooch slap, what?! Aww, I misss you! <3

Cheydhabits. said...

Aww poor girl! I hate those kinda days. But yea, I fuggin miss you forilla. I needa go to your store, and shop thereee. Coz I'm done with the UO here, yours is prolly better. (: But how have you been? we need to update bigtime! Loveu.