Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just wanna be ya girl..

So we just got in these really cute cheetah print jackets at work yesterday, and guess who was the first to cop it? Yup, me! It was originally $120.00 but I got it for $79.00. Merry Christmas to me!


Anyway.. I need to pick up a few more things from our Urban Renewal line, like the leather jacket, and a dress to wear for Christmas Eve and New Years. But my credit card is the last thing I need to be thinking about right now (unless it's thinking about paying it off, which is least likely). After shopping with my sisters and moms, I dropped them off at home, made pizza, then headed to Dave's house around 9. Had a good ass talk with him about love, lust, chapters in life, etc etc. Made me realize so muchhhhh. Thanks Dave! Smoked some weed and watched the first 15 minutes of Knocked Up, then I knocked outttt. Haha. Woke up around 1:30 a.m. and headed hooome.

Today was so tiring. All my errands has left me with a half empty tank. =( Boo! Hospital, Madison Elementary, eye doctor (So I found out I'm not going blind.. But I have Corneal Inflammation that could have led up to that. Scurry!), post office, food run, then home. I'm super pooped. I need to clean my room before I start studying and writing a few late papers. Life is so crazy. I find myself at a fast food twice a day because I don't have time to make a real (healthy) meal between all the places I need to be. I wish there were 2 of me's so my everyday to-do list would be checked off a lot quicker. I think I've taken on too much of a load.. It's kinda late for that though so I'm just gonna have to suck it up and take it like a man.

I wish I was filthy rich so I could buy all the things I want without having to pay off a stupid credit card every month. =(

Joan, I miss you. Alaina, you need to be up on this Blogspot hype ASAP!

No comments: