The medication the eye doctor prescribed me were $80.00 mother fucking dollars. Luckily for my parents insurance, we only paid $40.00. But still.. $40.00 for eyedrops? My Corneal Inflammation must be really bad. It HURTS really bad, especially when I put these damn burning drops in my eyes. It sounds like an STD. Corneal Inflammation. I have to put in 1 drop every hour.. I have to sleep with my mom tonight cause she has to wake me up every 60 minutes to put in my drops. Dear God. Since my sisters sleep on the floor of my parents room, we are going to be a house full of unhappy girls since we're all going to be waking up (they'll most likely hear the alarm go off). To put the cherry on the frosting, we're all pretty much in our rag zone. Yeah, doesn't help.
I'll let you know how this goes. Expect shitloads of blogs because my ass will be cranky as a mother.
Btw, it's Expression Day tomorrow at our tutoring joint. Yay!
<3, Chadrina
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Sleep lackage level 10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment