Friday, December 28, 2007

Yet another..

Eye opening conversation with Becca.

"It's ironic how you both deserve better."

Well whatever.. I'm going to start off 2008 fresh.

1. Pay off credit card ($130.00 left, yay!).
2. Pay for Spring '08 classes, $256.00.
3. Buy the rest of my furniture.
-Sofabed/couch: $130.00.
-Closet mirrors: $16.00.
4. Make sure my room is painted, furnished, and clean!
5. FINISH LAUNDRY. Hoe-ly shithole.
6. Pay off eye medical bills. Lost receipt. Roughly $160.00.
7. Get new brakes. $200.00.
8. Get my car aligned. $150.00.
9. Cornea eyedrops phase 2, ahh! $40.00

All of this will probably cost a little over $1,100. It's funny how I wanna start off the year "fresh", yet I'm starting off the year spending a lot of money. Does that mean I'll be spending a lot this whole year? I hope not, because that pretty much defeats the purpose of trying to get this shit out of the way before 08. Oh well, whatever. I'm bound to spend money no matter what I do on December 31st/January 1st.

Expenses are eating me alive! All the mail I got today were bills. Jeeeez. And no package today.. Keith Oscar where is my f-ing phone?! :(

Sleepy time.. Work at 10am tomorrow, then closing at Urban. My hectic life never gives me a break. Fuuuug.

No comments: