Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mucho dissappointed.

I successfully paid off my credit card right.. But then at Ikea today I ended up charging $250.00 more dollas on that shit! That's probably gonna be most of my next paycheck. Fuckkk. Whatever though, my room is lookin goood. I just need more color. Everything is mostly white. I need to re-paint my skyline wall.. I think I'm just gonna paint the whole wall olive/forrest green. Then I need to find a (cute) big rug for the middle of my room.. And buy a sidetable for my shit that doesn't fit on my desk.. My walls are super plain now since I took down all my couture/Vogue stuff.. So I need frames to put my pictures in.

Tomorrow ..Install my mirror on top of my dresser. Install my makeup cabinet. Put my closet doors back in.. Put double mirrors on my closet doors. Clean my closet(s) and bathroom.

Obviously I won't get all of this done before New Years because of my funding issue, but I hope it's at least done before February.

I'll post pictures tomorrow night.

1 comment:

hellzajoan said...

Doooo it. I miss youuu.