This was my room before. Super congested and nasty.



I was going for more simple and clean. Even though everyone likes it.. I'm not used to it. It seems so naked. But I guess after I'm done furnishing it and putting up the little things it'll feel more "home-y". I do feel like it's a lot more "mature", but I'm just not used to it yet. =( Hopefully I can get to Kinkos soon so I can get my pictures printed and up ASAP.





I'm almost doneeee. Besides pictures and frames on the wall, I need to get a sidetable from Ikea for my desk. Put up shelves in my closet. Get cushions and pillows for my window seat. And re-paint my wall. I probably won't be getting this done soon, but my goal is before March. Hopefully I can stick to that because I seem to be really good at putting things off.
Well whatever. That's enough for tonight. There's a lot I really need to be venting about right now but I just wanna crash. Going to Fugi's in Davis for all you can eat sushi with Barbz tomorrow. Yayyy. G'nite!
P.s- I got your IM's Joan! I miss you babydolllll.
2 comments:
HAHA. Ok, just making sure.
Anyways, dude your room is lookin' good. I don't even know why you're trippin. I need to change mine too, but fack, I ain't got no money. =(
Miss you too girl. Take care!
Why did you make this if you don't even fuckin' blog?! You can go on myspace, but not here?! FACKK MY BAD! SHIT!
UPDATE YO SHIT BREHH!
Post a Comment