Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hiatus.

Status, forreal. The past few days have actually been really chill. I'm still lightweight busy, catching up on things I don't really get to do on a daily basis (like shave my legs. Naw, I'm kidding. Haha.). But now that schools back in sesh, and work is in full effect.. I'm as busy as a bee. If I'm not at school, I'm at work. If I'm not at work I'm at the hospital. I can't complain though. Busy is what I asked for and busy is what I got. I'm glad I'm productive and doing shit with my time. Or else I would be sitting on my ass all day in front of the laptop watching bootleg movies on surfthechannel.com. Anyway, I'll probably have a more detailed blog after this weekend or by Sunday. Pretty fun-filled/hectic schedule for the next few days. Fill you in about it more later. Laaaaaater.

No comments: