I need to be more responsible.. I'm starting to lose track of my priorities. Time to get my shit together, forrreal.
I'm about to rag because I've been craving chips, asian salad from La Bou and Taquitos with sour cream. Does me a body gooood.
Highlights of my weeeek?
1. Leaving videochat on and waking up to Funks saying, "CAM! CAM! WAKEUP!"
2. Jjays cute IM's.
3. Random trip to Tahoe with Reuben, Diane, Todd, Lori, and La Ryan. (Pictures up soon!)
It's kinda been a dead week.. But I think next week will be better starting tonight! Barcode + 40's + my girls + sleepover = Guaranteed crackin' ass Friday night.
P.s- Hi Joan. =)
Friday, February 8, 2008
Fuck me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No. Fuck me. =)
I love how I'm always saved the best for last because I'm always last in your blog, what?!
Anyways girl, we need to catch up.. Much more to catch up with. I hella miss you. I'm not even joking. And I'm happy that you finally blogged... Just a little bit. HAHA. Where's my picture on the right hand side?! Damn that's no fair because you have two pictures on mine!
Bitch. >=)
Post a Comment