Thursday, February 14, 2008

Marques Houston - Circle

Bad things always happen to good people, and that's ONE thing I'll always be fucking bitter about. Today's had it's up's and downs.. Went to SF this morning with La Ryan.. Got to spend time with the girls.. But then everything seemed to go hella bad toward the end of the day. Bad news. Bad thoughts. Bad realizations. I need to get out of this, seriously.

On a brighter note.. Jerome called me today. Apparently I was his valentine this year, I just wasn't aware of it. Haha.. I miss him. =( He's seriously the only MAN that I truly believe will stick with me through everything. Everyone else who ever seems important eventually finds their way out of my life. I'm not saying it's a fact that I've accepted with open arms, but I've just accepted it.

There's a lot of things in life that I need to accept right now. I'm okay though. I always end up being okay. But it just sucks to be put in the same situation over and over again. But the only person I blame for it is myself. I just need to be stronger and learn to fight temptation. I need to learn how to tell my heart when it's okay to embrace someone and when it's right to just say, "No."

Aristotle preached that TRUE happiness is a WHOLE life lived well.. But I'd have to disagree with that to a certain extent. All the hurdles that have been thrown at me during my 18 years of life are only temporary downfalls that will eventually lead to a greater good once I learn from it and keep picking myself back up.

So yes, I'm happy. But I just wish shit wasn't so complicated.

P.s- You've always been such a strong and grounded person, I have no doubt in my mind that you'll recover from all this. I'm sorry this is happening to you, you don't deserve any of it.. But for now you'll be in my prayers.

No comments: