Thursday, February 21, 2008

Get It Together - 702


Starbucks. 11:02a.m.

Today was a really productive day. Gave my second speech today about telling the differences between a real and fake Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag. Ended up getting a 24/30 because I kept doin' the hairflip with my bangs. Girls, you know how that goes. Haha. But all of the student critiques I got back gave me perfect 30's and "you had the funniest speech." Except for 1. "I didn't like your male humor and how you said that guys would buy their girls a fake purse." And I'm like, niggggga you just busted yourself out right there. You can thank me later when your girl doesn't know the next Louis bag you buy for her is actually a Louie Vitton.

I think I'm finally at peace with everything that's going on in my world. I've accepted the fact that you got your life, and I got mine. I've accepted that you can do your everyday, happily, without me, and eventually I may be able to do the same. Just the fact that you don't even bother to say wsup and talk to me just shows how well you're doing, and it makes me want to be the same way. I'm glad that we both got our heads on straight now. So I guess from now on, I'ma just do me, and you do you. I cherish the friendship, alot, but I gotta keep my priorities in order.

It amazes me how much I've grown the past few days. I've always been the one to be my own backbone and stand on my own two feet, but because I got weak when I was with you, I forgot that I was capable of doing that for so long and let you be my backbone. That's why the let down was so hard. But I'm good now. I've bitterly accepted that people let me down because I let them. So like I said before, it's just time to put that wall of security back up and go back to my comfort zone when no one gets near my heart. Not until I'm completely sure that they'll appreciate the shit I do. For now, I need to focus on family, friends, and me.

It was nice today though, just chillin with the boys. Went to the spot, or as Jerome would call it, the "G-Spot." Sat on top of Williams car hella lit and watched the Lunar Eclipse. It was nice to just get away for awhile and not think about anything but what was happening at that exact moment.

I think I'm gonna do one of those picture blogs tomorrow. Pretty much blogging with pictures. From the moment I wake up to when I sleep. Joan and Chey, you should do one too! I've always seen people do that, I think I'ma try it. If I can remember to keep taking pictures. Haha.

We'll see how that goes. Anyway.. I woke up on the couch at like 3:30a.m. I'm guessing I fell asleep after Ramielle Malubay sang on American Idol. But I'm pretty awake now. I thought blogging might make me tired, but I guess not. So when insomnia hits, that's when I bust out those damn MySpace surveys, cause that shit is like sleep medicine without the medicine.

G'niteee.

2 comments:

hellzajoan said...

Oh fisho, you already know. Me and hella pictures in my blog. Anyways. Ramiele Malubay is sooo fackin' goooood. I love her voice, and her outfits, and I think she's a little cutie. She reminds me of you sometimes... If only you would try out for American Idol. Haha. Anyways, we need to catch up so call me motha' fucka. I hope you loveddddd your present!

hellzajoan said...

What happened to your picture blog?!