Monday, February 25, 2008

Bittersweet - Sara Bareilles

So, I did do my picture blog. Not really happy with the way everything came out just because I took a 5 hour "nap" that day, and didn't take pictures of my night when I was highly intoxicated. But don't doubt me when I say it was a very.. eventful night. I'll post it probably tomorrow or in 2 days depending on the status of my booked schedule, but I'm kind of leaning toward re-doing everything next Friday. Well, whatever. We'll seeee.

So for a quick and simple update. I've decided to change my major, for sure. Going into fashion. Surpriiiiise. And not only that, I think I want to go to a school not so close to here. I won't say too much, but let's just say I've been considering being someone other than a "Cali girl." Scary thought of going far, but I think it'll be good for me. Get my career up and going, and live in a place where I don't know anyone. Just start clean. This is all in the making though, nothing is guaranteed. Y'all know how I get mama sick.

But if I can guarantee anything.. I can say that I'm going forward. Got my head on straight, priorities in order, and the ball is rolling. I don't remember the last time I was this excited about life. And even though the nights are lonely, and I seem to never get what I want.. I have everything I need right now, and asking for more is simply, selfish.

P.s- It gets easier everyday.

<3

No comments: