Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You never cease to amaze me.

I can't remember the last time I was this disappointed. I never thought I'd have to endure this kind of let down again, but here I am in the same position I was about 3 years later. I just expected more from you. ALOT more. Actions speak louder than words, and if you really meant everything you said, I wouldn't be sitting here completely HELPLESS like I am now. All I need is support. Just your fucking moral support knowing I won't be alone. But I can't even get that. Is it really so much to ask for? You're obviously too wrapped up in this new life of glamour, living like a celebrity.. You forgot about the people who've been there for you. Who GENUINELY care for you. But if you aren't going to appreciate that, at least, you don't deserve anything at all. If you think you can just pick up that phone and expect me to cater to you when it's convenient.. Then obviously you have this whole friendship twisted. Don't for ONCE think that I pick up that phone everytime you call because I'm dedicated to making YOU happy. I pick it up because your friendship and presence in my life makes ME happy. If your heart really isn't into something, don't act like is. Don't act differently on things you preach. I care for you so much, and maybe I'm being overly dramatic because I cherish our friendship so much, or maybe it's all these hormones females are cursed with.. But shit, all of this comes from my heart. And I don't know of any other way to reach out to you. It's just so sad how you don't even know what's in front of you when it's staring at you in the face. But damn, I guess.. I'd hate to admit that I'm overreacting, but it's 1am and you haven't even TRIED getting an update today. I've tried calling and IMing you, but obviously if you're gonna go on an away 2 seconds after I message you, you really don't want to be hearing from me. YOU ONLY WANNA HEAR ME OUT WHEN IT'S CONVENIENT FOR YOU. I never wanted letting you into my life to be a mistake, but this makes me think twice about how easily I let you do that. I just can't let you step all over me anymore. So I'll do us both a favor and take ME out of your equation of craziness in your life. I know it's gonna be hard as fuck, considering I've tried it before. But you reeallly set a record today. Congratulations.

-Cam

No comments: