Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson

So, I told my mom about changing my major today at dinner. Surprisingly, she was really supportive of me and kind of figured I would lean towards that eventually. I mean, I think it means something when random strangers approach you at school and ask if you're going into fashion. It's a meant to be kind of thing. So anyway, while watching American Idol, me and Ma researched schools I could go to. We've narrowed it down to San Fransisco State University, FIDM SF, Sac State, and San Jose State University. I need to get ALL my shit straight before I tell my dad this (Annual income, tuition cost, stability of the job, etc..) I'm just relieved that it's out there, and I don't have to keep all my fashion school stuff secret anymore. 1 down, 1 parent to go.

Speaking of hiding things.. Guess who found my secret stash of clubbing flyers? Yup, mom. Hahaha. She didn't bring it up, but she saw it. She even stacked them neatly in my trunk. Awkward much? I think so.

It surprises me how many people actually read this shit. Thee most random people. But I'm flattered. Sorry I don't have a lot of juice right now, I kinda just wanna make love to my bed and knock out. But nooo, I have to study the internal anatomy of a man's penis. ;) At least it's not U.S History or something. I'd rather much look at a picture of a penis.

Well, I'm outtttie. Time for another long, busy, and hectic day tomorrow. G'nite!

"Sometimes people lose what they feel like they wanted most, but end up with what they really needed." I take that with me every night that I go to bed alone. And everything's gonna be okay. I just want to get this over and done with so I can get back to my life.

No comments: