So I got up today at 5am because I was gonna study last minute for my sexuality exam.. But then I was like, sexuality was my pre-req for my nursing program, so technically I don't even need that class anymore. So whatev, hella didn't go. Got to school by 9am. First class was a drag. I was on my way to Luau Garden for our work meeting but it got cancelled last minute so I just went to Arden across the street to go pick up Sam's gift. Michael calls unexpectedly to have lunch. Met him at Panera Bread. Had bomb ass chicken panini's. <3 Good talks. Met his new baby pitbull. She's HELLA sweet, forrreal. She's always licking you and resting her head on your lap or leaning on you in some way. I'm gonna steal her one day. I'm in lovee. Besides that.. We pretty much chilled the whole day. We just hung out on campus under the tree and he drew while I laid there soaking up the nice weather. =)
So now I'm just here talking to Michael before I fall asleeep.
There's mucho to update on, but frankly I'm a tad bit lazy and you're just gonna have to get over it.
..And wait til tomorrow.
Night loves!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
The Becoming - Little Brother
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just absolutely love the time you posted this blog. 12:27 all day baby!
You are one busted up ass son of a bitch, but you already know. I love you.
OMG, I got something to tell you, it's hella top secret! I'll let you know next time I talk to you. WHOOOOOOAA!
Post a Comment