Friday, February 29, 2008

Weather = ♥

I had a really good thursday. Probably the best I've had in awhile, since all I usually do is sit around and be lazy cause it's my day off. Probably won't blog til next week just cause it's going to be an eventful few days.

FRIDAY1/29: FINISH ALL TRANSFER APPS-- FIDM SF, Art Academy SF, Art Institute SF. Starbucks to finish stats homework and ATTEMPT to understand the last 5 chapters. Either clubbin' at night, or staying home. Long story, don't ask.
SATURDAY2/1: Hopefully getting my Blackberry Curve in the mail! <3 Missing the Zion I & The Grouch show.. =( Oh well, San Jose bound.
SUNDAY2/2: San Jose bound.
MONDAY2/4: Speech 9am-10:20am. Lunch date with Barbz. Stats 3pm-4:20pm. Ethics 4:30pm-5:50pm. Katherine's 21st @ invites only.
TUESDAY2/5: Meeting with counselor at 8am. Job hunting or SF to look for apartments with mommy or Pittsburg/Antioch to visit Jjaybear.
WEDNESDAY2/6: Speech 9am-10:20am. Meet Michael at the usual Starbucks. Stats 3pm-4:20pm. Ethics 4:30pm-5:50pm. Margarita night with la gringas.
THURSDAY2/7: Photoshoot pending.
FRIDAY2/8: Meet with photographer for portfolio. Thrift store shopping around Sac to find portfolio outfits. Excited muchhh? =) Then clubbing at night.
SATURDAY2/9: Spending the day with Cammy and Mishaaa.

There's a lot to look forward to.. I'm reallyyy anticipating my first step into creating my portfolio. Kinda ridiculous how I'm only starting now, and some people have put years into the perfect portfolio. But fuck it, I'm a libra baby. Procrastination is our speciality.

Slightly irritated at the moment, but not enough to rant about it. Time to finish eating then I'm done for the night.

P.s- Hi Joan. I miss you! I wish I could just cooch cup you RIGHT NOW bluhd!

1 comment:

hellzajoan said...

MUCH BETTER! I love the layout and the pictures are fackin' cute!

You stole my sunglasses! It's sooo cute on you!

Call me tomorrow if you gon' be SJ bound feeemeebreh?!