"Models / photographers / makeup artists / hair stylists needed."
Sooo, this is ridiculously last minute.. But I'm going to attempt to put together a portfolio by summer. I need it for my art school transfer, and hopefully for internships and scholarships I'll be applying to later in the year. I don't want to reveal the theme and overall look I'm having for the portfolio, so if you're SERIOUSLY interested in helping.. We'll discuss it one on one.
I need 3 models. Preferably over 5'5''. Not too much boob action. No crazy/visible piercings. Tattoos are a maybe. No highlighted / streaked hair. Not that I have anything against those of you who fall into that category, but it's just not the look I need for these pictures. Let me know if you're interested so I can get your measurements and start looking for outfits. please send me a headshot picture, full body picture, and pictures of your tattoo(s) to adrinacharmaine@yahoo.com.
I need a photographer. Before I go on with this.. I want someone who genuinely wants to help me. You guys have to understand that I changed my major at a really awkward time in the semester so I'm booked for time. I can't afford a ridiculous amount for labor everytime I need you for a photoshoot, because I'll already be paying a gwap for the clothing used. I will buy the film and develop it though. Anyhowww, I'm not photo savvy. I have a basic vision of how I want the photo to come out, but I need you to give me that extra hand. So if you know what you're doing and can translate my description of what I want into an actual image, then you're my guy. Or girl. Please send me pictures of some of your work to adrinacharmaine@yahoo.com,
I need makeup artists and hairstylists. Possibly 2 for each. I can do makeup (except for my own, haha) but I don't want these photoshoots lasting 3+ hours, so it would really help if I wasn't the one doing makeup and could concentrate on other things to get these shoots done. We'll talk about the look I'm going for, since the makeup and hair isn't going to be a simple look all the time. If you have any pictures of makeup you've done, please send it to me at adrinacharmaine@yahoo.com.
Please don't be mad if I choose not to use you in my portfolio. I'm just going for a certain look and I need to make sure all aspects of it are absolutely PERFECT with the limited time frame I have.
Contact me via e-mail: adrinacharmaine@yahoo.com
MySpace: myspace.com/cadrinaaa
or aol instant messenger: charmaineadrina
Thanks a bunch!
xoxo
Friday, February 29, 2008
Taken from my MySpace blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
RIGHT HERE RIGHT HERE! *Waves handss!* RIGHT HERE!
Sike breh. -_-
Post a Comment